Whitnall Men's Club history
Whitnall Park Golf Course is a part of the Milwaukee County Parks System. You can find a map to the course here.
To learn more about the club and have your questions answered, contact our President Mike Reister.
Learn more about our rich tradition of winning golf at a great golf course and why we are proud to be called the "Home of the Champions".
* Learn the history of Whitnall Park and the golf course
* Learn why we are called the Home of the Champions
* Visit our prestigious Hall of Fame
Lloyd Tindal named 10th inductee in 2012
A message from Lloyd:
I am truly honored to be named the 10th inductee to the Whitnall Hall of Fame.Joining the likes of Archie Dadian, Gene Haas, Ray Fischer, Gene Nowak, Bud Jonas, Bob Mueller, Lou Patscot, Jim Steck and Jim Ignatowski makes me very proud.When I joined the club, so many years ago, it was my intent to meet fellow golfers that loved the game as much as I did. The members of Whitnall definitely met that goal. The club is made up of members of all playing abilities. However, there was always the love of competition and comradeship present that I was looking to be associated with. Golfers are a breed of good, honest people. I am proud to be one of you.Over the years, as age took a toll, my game has changed a little but my desire to play has not. I enjoy playing with all of you and working to make the club a viable venue to keep golf fun and competitive.As I work with the Milwaukee County Parks System, MCPLA, WPLA, WSGA and USGA to further golf, Whitnall has always been recognized as a great club. The comments are always positive. We can all be proud of that.Thank you for the recognition. I will do my best to live up to this great honor.
* View the Club Champions from our Match Play Tournament over the years
* View the Club Champions from our Mueller 36 Hole Annual Tournament
* View Whitnall Park Men's Golf Club's past Presidents
* Curious about the "Real" History of Golf?
* Read through the Constitution and Bylaws of the Men's Golf Club